Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


Eggs Benedict and a French Vanilla Bean yogurt parfait with fresh blueberries and strawberries mixed in. It was all so divine!


1 - Card from Jordan with a heartfelt "I love you so much, Mommy!"
2 - Gourmet breakfast in bed made by Daddy. (Carter gets an assist he even had a white towel over his arm and asked if I wanted anything else.)
3 - Paper hearts from Carter.
4 - Gifts of purple calla lilies and Hershey's pomegranate chocolate bar and Sour Patch Kids from Peter.
5 - Time to read my scriptures and book in bed after breakfast while Peter watched the kids.
6 - A bubble bath in a spa-like setting with vanilla candles all over the room.
7 - Polished shoes for church.
8 - Seeing my boys hold hands as they walked to the front of the church to sing their mother's day song with the other primary kids.

Being a wife and mother and having such a wonderful husband and family - Priceless.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats to Peter on a perfect Mother's Day! Calla lillies are my very favorite flower - and I love pretty much any purple flower! You deserve every bit of it! Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it--I should come to your house for Mother's Day! Glad to hear that you have a family that pampers and spoils you, you deserve it! Also, I posted some fun photos of my mother on my blog, you may want to check it out when you have time. It is so fun to see her when she was so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post, Cynthia....I'm tearing up here! You deserve such a beautiful, peaceful morning!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really was the perfect Mother's Day! I don't know as I deserve it though, but I sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete