Saturday, November 28, 2009

David and Shelena, Part 3: Apple Pickin'

While David and Shelena were here, we went apple picking for the first time. I'm not sure why we haven't done it in years past. The boys loved the outing and enjoyed snacking on the half bushel of Golden Delicious and Jonagolds we purchased. The boys said they want to pick apples every year, but we'll have to see where we'll be next year. Good thing that apples grow in every state.

Oh, and we finally tried Honeycrisp apples for the first time. Very good snacking apple, but I still prefer the versatility of a Golden Delicious.


This silly dog followed us the entire time we were picking apples. I had no idea how much Carter likes dogs. Carter tried feeding him apples and playing fetch with him the rest of the time we were at Barthel Farms.

Too Cute


I like these shots. Not entirely sure why. I guess it reminds me that center of our family is Cyn and I, having as much fun together as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment