Monday, June 18, 2012

The Davis Show

 Birth

 1 week

 1 month

 2 months

 3 months

 4 months

 5 months

 6 months

 7 months

 8 months

 9 months

 10 months

11 months

ONE YEAR OLD!

We are so in love with this boy. He has been an absolute delight the past year. When Cynthia first had an ultrasound with Davis, she called me to let me know the results. She let me know he's a boy then broke down in tears saying "he's perfect". Many months later, Davis has continued to be just that - perfect. 

As much fun as it is to have a perfect little toddler now instead of a perfect little baby, I'm reminded of a song...

Where are you going, my little one, little one,
Where are you going, my baby, my own?
Turn around and you're two,
Turn around and you're four,
Turn around and you're a young (boy) going out of my door.


Time marches on too quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already. Glad you're all enjoying Oregon (how can you not?!).

    ReplyDelete