Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!

Man, am I glad it's Friday. It's been a long week. I was supposed to take 12 hours off of work for study time. Instead, I took 2 hours off and worked an extra 8 hours, and I could (should?) have worked a lot more. Grrr. I had to blow off a few appointments in my evenings so I could work longer. What more, I was working on a mostly useless project. I know it's useless, my boss knows it's useless, but his boss is being grilled for the results by our chief actuary, who is being questioned hourly by the CEO. Get that chain of command?

It's times like these that I slightly envy all of our friends in non-corporation based careers - doctors, teachers, lawyers, etc. that don't have to do useless studies and analysis for the sake of doing studies and analysis.

Anyway, I'm excited to complete a few posts I've been working on during the week. And play board games... And celebrate Easter somewhere in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment