Monday, April 20, 2009

Sickation

I haven't yet posted about the rest of our vacation because I felt too crummy. I've been sick since the day before our vacation started. First a nasty cold (which I thought was strep) which then developed into a sinus infection. I'm still not over it, but definitely over the pinnacle.

I'm not sure which was worse: being sick the entire vacation, or trying to pretend to everyone we met that I wasn't sick. We had scheduled evenings for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with three different families. Two were scheduled over a month ago. I didn't feel like I could back out.

If any of you three read this post, I hope I didn't get anyone in your families sick. I was being very, very careful.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I think I'll resume my regularly scheduled post.

No comments:

Post a Comment