Thursday, April 16, 2009

Staycation

I'm on staycation!

A few weeks ago, Cynthia decided that I needed to take some time off from work. I agreed whole-heartedly. Work has been very stressful lately, I haven't had any vacation time for 21 months, and Jordan is currently on spring break. So, I scheduled time off and we started thinking about vacation ideas.

That didn't quite work out. We accidentally filled our calendar so full of social events, that our vacation has become a staycation. Not to say that that's bad. It's cheap, it's still time off work, the family will be together, we'll be spending time with good friends, and we get a chance to see all the fun things in Milwaukee that we rarely have time to get to.

Many, many posts to follow. Next up: Santiago Calatrava!

No comments:

Post a Comment